Discloser: This post may contain affiliate links, meaning I get a commission if you decide to make a purchase through my links, at NO cost to you. Please read my disclaimer for more.
The time has finally come! After almost twenty years of coveting JLo’s iconic glow, you yourself can “get an ageless glow that has no limits.” The first time I was graced with Jennifer Lopez’s presence was at an upfront for a TV network and let me just say, this woman has a phenomenally bright aura! It was as if a ball of light surrounded her and when I got a little closer I was able to see her gorgeous glowy and dewy skin. As a result, when I heard about her beauty line I was not at all surprised. A passion project for the mom-of-two, Lopez is excited to share her “products that deliver the best results.” The exclusive product launch for JLo Beauty is happening on December 8 for those who wish to sign up, with full access to the line happening January 1, 2021.
Jennifer Lopez may be the latest single mom to join the beauty game, but she is far from the first. Not only are these moms inspiring beauty looks daily, but they are also making some serious noise in the beauty space. Kylie Cosmetics alone has brought in $52 billion in earnings in 2020, and both Anastasia Beverly Hills and Beautyblender are featured on Sephora’s Bestseller’s Makeup List. Below, we’ve rounded up fourteen beauty brands created by single mothers. Whether you’re in the mood to update your brow game, lip looks, or mask for days–these moms have got you covered.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills by Anastasia Soare
- FLOWER by Drew by Drew Barrymore
- Beautyblender by Rea Ann Silva
- goop Beauty by Gwyneth Paltrow
- KORA Organics by Miranda Kerr
- Tina G. Cosmetics by Christina Gaudy
- Beauty Bakerie by Cashmere Nicole
- Kylie Cosmetics and Kylie Skin by Kylie Jenner
- JLO Beauty by Jennifer Lopez
- KAB Cosmetics by Kim Zolciak-Biermann
- SMOAK Cosmetics by Shanna Moakler
- Josie Maran by Josie Maran
- Danessa Myricks Beauty by Danessa Myricks
- Christie Brinkley Authentic Skincare by Christie Brinkley